Super refreshing and zingy – this is not worth making because it’s dairy free but because it will make you feel totally alive!! Set you taste buds alight with the zing of citrus – perfect served with our hot chocolate ginger soufflé or other warm puddings. An ice cream churner will make this recipe easy to conjure up, but you could do it without too!
2 large eggs
40 g agave syrup
150 ml soya cream
Juice of 3 lemons
Rind of 1 lemon
1. Separate the eggs and whisk the whites until they become soft peaks.
2. Whisk the egg yolks and add the agave syrup.
3. Squeeze the lemons and finely grate the rind.
4. Fold the egg yolks and whites together with the soya cream and add the lemon juice and rind.
5. If you have an ice cream maker, churn until thick and creamy. You can then eat straight away or put in a container to freeze solid. If you don’t have an ice cream maker just put the mix straight into a freezer container.
6. Remove from freezer about 20 mins or so before serving to soften enough to scoop.